- 27 (Registered)
Spend a month at our campus in Brooklyn, NY connecting to who you are as a Jewish women. The classes at Yeshivacation are especially designed to fit the needs and interests of our students.
- Morning, Afternoon & Evening programs of Judaic studies and Torah topics
- Skill building classes; an opportunity to learn how to read Hebrew & Chumash
- Workshops, tours, and inspirational speakers
- Enriching programs on life challenges
- Unique gatherings and farbrengens
- Building new relationships
- Mentorship and guidance
- Exciting theme based Shabbatons
- Afternoon Trips & Tours of NYCs most popular sites
Tours & Presentations
- Model Temple – A visual presentation of the layout and vessels of the Temple
- Kashrut Laboratory – A tour of a Kosher Kitchen
- Scribal Arts – Watch a Sofer (scribe) at work
- Matzah Bakery – Learn how flour & water become hand-baked matzah
- Jewish Library-Fom the Tanach to Modern Responsa and literary works. Understand the categories: Written & Oral Torah, Niglah & Nistar
- Shul- Come into the mens side and open Aron Kodesh. Understand the davening and kriah. Who does what , when and how. And of course why?
- Chassidus: Tanya. Discover how the depths of Chassidic teachings give deep insights and practical advice in how to conduct our lives.
- Chassidus: Sichos. Learn not only important chassidic fundamental concepts on life, but learn them in the original language they were taught- Yiddish . (Yiddish is not a prerequisite only a plus)
- Chassidus: Tefilah. Do you want to improve your prayer? Learn the purpose and goal of prayer, inspirational thoughts and meditations on Davening.
- Davening: Learn how to pray. What & when to say what & what they mean. And learn the lyrics.
- Inner Dimension of Mitzvos. Not just about knowing the laws, it’s about living them. Learn about it in the source, and discover its spiritual dimension. Topics: Brachos, Shabbos, Hadlakas Neiros, Challah, Yom Tov, Kashrus, Torah, Chesed, Mezuza, Tfillin & Tzizis, Chinuch, Tznius, Yichud, Holidays.
- Mitzvos: Spiritual Connections – Mitzvos Shebalev. Delve in to our more emotional connections with Hashem, discussing topics such as: Hashgacha Pratis (Divine Providence), Bchira Chafshis (Free Will), Bitachon (Trust), Women Roles, Nisyonos (Challenges), Relationships, Galus/ Geulah, Mesirus Nefesh( Self Sacrifice), Moshiach, Simchah, Bittul.
- Halachic Insights. Learning the laws as they really are: Shabbos, Kashrus,Taharas Hamishpacha, the Jewish Calendar, Life Cycle, Brachos and more.
- Jewish Home. What is it built of? How do I make mine? How does it last? Addressing: Tznius (Modesty), Sholom Bayis, Derech Eretz, Teens, large families, challenges with children.
- Teach me a Torah Skill. Building your learning skills on your level: Kriah-Hebrew reading, Chumash-how to learn, Yiddish Sichos-the language of the Rebbes teachings, Rashi Sichos- understanding the Chochma of learning Yayna Shel Torah.
- Jewish History. Overview of Biblical Times.