1. Application: please have the following information prepared
- An essay describing your motivation for applying to Machon Chana, your personal goals for Machon Chana and how you intend to fulfill them (approximately 500 words);
- Contact information (email & phone) for two references (rabbi, professor, employer, etc.);
- A recent digital photograph of yourself;
- Conversion papers to upload (if relevant).
Upon receipt of the completed application, an in-person or phone interview will be scheduled. At the interview, students will receive further information regarding classes, housing, job opportunities and, if needed, financial aid. Please call 917- 473- 2826 between 11 am till 3 pm to schedule an interview.
3. Tuition Fees
Upon completion of your application process, including submission of all forms and your interview, you will receive an email from the tuition committee. We are committed to working out tuition arrangements for our accepted students. No accepted student has ever been turned away for financial reasons. Scholarships and Work-study opportunities.
Registrations Fees are 36$
Please pay now and write your name at checkout. Further payment will be scheduled with the office.
5. Medical Form
Before beginning this process please be in touch, email us to [email protected], or call at (718) 735-0030. Typically we ask returning students to prepare the following:
- An essay describing your accomplishments at Machon Chana and your personal goals for the upcoming year and how you intend to fulfill them (approximately 500 words);
- Updated contact information;
- A recent digital photograph of yourself.